[Esd-l] An evil thought

Simon Matthews simon at paxonet.com
Wed Dec 19 00:08:00 PST 2001

John,

Yeah, but this kind of myth would never propagate, unless you were very
carefull to include instructions on sending it to all contacts in their
address book BEFORE deleting the files!

Even then many people would be so panicked that they would delete the file
first and then wonder why they could not email anyone!

Simon