[Esd-l] Re: Dropped "F" problem (fwd)

John D. Hardin jhardin at impsec.org
Fri Jun 28 06:40:01 PDT 2002

News...

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 jhardin at impsec.org                        pgpk -a jhardin at impsec.org
  768: 0x41EA94F5 - A3 0C 5B C2 EF 0D 2C E5  E9 BF C8 33 A7 A9 CE 76
 1024: 0xB8732E79 - 2D8C 34F4 6411 F507 136C  AF76 D822 E6E6 B873 2E79
 "To disable the Internet to save EMI and Disney is the moral
  equivalent of burning down the library of Alexandria to ensure the
  livelihood of monastic scribes."
                                    -- John Ippolito of the Guggenheim
   329 days until The Matrix Reloaded