[Esd-l] RE: 'F' missing in '^From'

Smart, Dan SmartD at VMCMAIL.com
Thu Jun 27 06:50:01 PDT 2002

Not sure if it applies, but here is the exact FAQ from
http://www.ling.helsinki.fi/users/reriksso/procmail/mini-faq.html#syntax

---- Snip ----------------
Procmail doesn't cope well with carriage returns in the .procmailrc file
Some people like to edit their .procmailrc file on a local PC and then
upload the file to their shell account with ftp. If you do this in "binary"
mode, the line endings will likely consist of DOS carriage return/line feed
pairs, rather than just line feeds (the convention on Unix). Procmail will
not ignore these "extra" characters, and the errors that will be logged will
look quite odd (like this maybe:
	"rocmail: skipped "
This depends on what you use to view the log). Solution: upload the file
again using the correct transfer mode.

<<Dan>>