[Esa-l] Re: Felix Navidad ... Stripping Attachments

Lee Howard faxguy at deanox.com
Tue Nov 28 21:34:56 PST 2000

At 08:57 PM 11/28/00 -0800, John D. Hardin wrote:

>Any opinions anybody? An option to strip the poisoned attachment
>off instead of quarantining the message?

I like it (and would use it instead of quarantining), as long as a note is
left indicating something like, "This mail contained an attachment named
$FILENAME which was stripped by the mailsystem due to suspicious content.
Contact your network administrator for further information."

Thanks for the good work,

Lee Howard