[Esa-l] A new mail sanitizer.

Paul McHale pmchale at doubleesolutions.com
Tue Jun 13 11:21:20 PDT 2000

My apologies for the confusion.  I am currently using John's HTML-TRAP
version 1.112.  I am excited about new additions to an already great setup.
I think John's work is targeted at Sendmail which motivated me to switch.
So far it works extremely well.  I wish both of you luck in merging your
efforts.  It looks like a good thing is about to get better :)  If it
integrates as easily as John's and supports virus scanning, that would be
awesome.

paul

--
Paul McHale
   Work:   937-253-7610          Double E Solutions