[esd-l] Need To Build Reports Of all Mail in mbox

Vadim Pushkin wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:49:43 PST 2006

Hello;

First, I'd like to thank Mr. Hardin for his work on this project and
especially for ressurecting it.

My Problem:

The amount of spam that I am capturing using bayes, spamassassin and/or the
Sanitizer has grown to over 20,000 per day!  this is the great news, the bad
news is that I still find myself parsing through the spam mbox file that
gets created (using procmail to redir).  I still have to look at this
mailbox for all email that was addressed to me and other legitimate email
addresses (we have 12 email addresses that are valid, very small site).

What I am hoping to achieve is to print out a report, one per user/email
address, that would be sent showing the user who sent an email, when and
what the subject was (it was already tagged as spam).  If the user sees
something that could possibly be ham, then that user would send me the
report with a flag, or just an email stating that message #XXX from todays
report is NOT spam, allowing me the opportunity to retrain spamass/bayes,
then send this message back to the user.

Does anyone have a similiar setup that they would like to share?  I ca't be
the only one with this problem :-)

Thank you all,

-vp

Vadim A. Pushkin