[Esd-l] FreeBSD - Quarantine Issues

RA Cohen rcohen at pvpa.com
Wed Sep 29 12:08:46 PDT 2004

I have used the sanitizer successfully for the past year or so when our
mail server was running on Linux. I recently built a brand-new server on
FreeBSD v 5.2-RELEASE and am having problems quarantining anything. My
procmailrc file is basically the same as before (with path adjustments).
The necessary files exist with required permissions. But no luck.

I am successfully defanging but don't seem to have any control over it.
For example, I have not been able to add zip files to the list.

I also installed the CPAN modules and have the line USE_CPAN=YES in the
procmailrc file.

Any suggestions where to start? I've googled everywhere...

PS jhardin, please ignore the personal email I sent...!

Roy