[Esd-l] Recipient notification

Alvaro Aguilera aaguilera at conatel.com.uy
Fri May 7 06:52:11 PDT 2004

Hello again!

I have another issue, this time is with the recipient notification.
With Sanitizer I only want to defang executable files in the messages,
and also executable files inside zip (or rar, tar, etc.) files. In the
current version, this last feature seems not to be available, for this
reason I configured a quarantine, and the notifications.

I don't know why, but when I send a zip file with an exe inside to a
user. The recipient notification is send to the user "nobody" instead of
the original recipient.