[Esd-l] testvirus.org comprehensiveness

John D. Hardin jhardin at impsec.org
Sat Jul 31 09:46:40 PDT 2004

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004, Smart,Dan wrote:

> Sorry, the correct URL is testvirus.org

Looks interesting, but it's not useful to the sanitizer in some cases
as the sanitizer does not scan for virus content, so there are some
attacks it doesn't even try, such as various odd and uncommon ways to
encode attachment filenames.

It did help me catch a few bugs... Thanks!

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 jhardin at impsec.org    FALaholic #11174    pgpk -a jhardin at impsec.org
 key: 0xB8732E79 - 2D8C 34F4 6411 F507 136C  AF76 D822 E6E6 B873 2E79