[Esd-l] Can anyone confirm that Beagle is successfully trapped?

John D. Hardin jhardin at impsec.org
Tue Jan 20 06:46:28 PST 2004

All:

I haven't seen it, so I don't know if it uses any tricks that might
bypass the sanitizer. It sounds like a simple enough .EXE attachment
attack, but if anyone's actually caught one it'd be nice to have
confirmation.

Thanks.

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 jhardin at impsec.org                        pgpk -a jhardin at impsec.org
 key: 0xB8732E79 - 2D8C 34F4 6411 F507 136C  AF76 D822 E6E6 B873 2E79
  "...people who like assault weapons they should join the United
  States Army, we have them."
                              -- Gen. Wesley Clark, candidate, on CNN

  "Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA -
  ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't
  serve the State."
                              -- Heinrich Himmler