[Esd-l] Red Hat 9...

Tom Golson tgolson at co.brazos.tx.us
Sat Jul 26 08:29:49 PDT 2003

Hi Brad,
	I ran into the same problems when migrating to a new server with a
fresh RH9 install.  I went out and found the most recent RH RPM for
metamail (metamail-2.7-28), installed it and the mail sanitizer is
working great.  I seem to recall there was some sort of conflict, but
can't be sure.  If there was, removing the conflicting package doesn't
seem to have caused any problems.
	Good luck!

--Tom Golson