[Esd-l] Red Hat 9...

Ken Brookner kenb at brookner.com
Sat Jul 19 20:18:49 PDT 2003

metamail was replaced on rh9 with another package offering the same
functionality.  unfortunately, i can't remember the name and i'm not
sure if it was just renamed or recoded.  check the redhat site, or maybe
a google search on rh9 and metamail.

sorry that i can't remember the specifics.

kenb

Ken Brookner
kenb at brookner.com