[Esd-l] cant get it to work again

John D. Hardin jhardin at impsec.org
Fri Aug 1 19:05:28 PDT 2003

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, Sergio Cesar wrote:

> I am trying to add the message.zip to the poisoned files but
> nothings gets trapped, it seems like it is not even looking at the
> file

Have you added the ZIP extension to the MANGLE_EXTENSIONS list?

> Also DEBUG=YES does not do anything I get the same log with it set
> to YES or blank

DEBUG=YES turns on logging of filespec matching in the perl script,
but filespec matching does not com into play at all unless the
filename extensions is in the MANGLE list.

> I do get a lot of programming lines I don't
> understand if I set DEBUG_VERBOSE=YES (know nothing about perl) :(

I will post a sample local-rules ruleset.

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 jhardin at impsec.org                        pgpk -a jhardin at impsec.org
 key: 0xB8732E79 - 2D8C 34F4 6411 F507 136C  AF76 D822 E6E6 B873 2E79