[Esd-l] Perl Version & 1.136

John D. Hardin jhardin at impsec.org
Tue Oct 29 21:33:01 PST 2002

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Joe Steele wrote:

> Note that the sanitizer's website now says "The minimum tested perl
> version is 5.004_05 - earlier versions are not guaranteed to work
> properly."
>
> (I get a chuckle out of the "not guaranteed" part because with GPL
> software, it goes without saying that there are no guarantees -- period.)

Mmm... Okay, how about:

"The minimum tested perl version is 5.004_05 - earlier versions may
have unexpected and unwelcome results, including damage to or loss of
mail, ecessive system load, or the Earth spinning out of its orbit and
falling into the sun. Caveat Emptor."

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 jhardin at impsec.org                        pgpk -a jhardin at impsec.org
 key: 0xB8732E79 - 2D8C 34F4 6411 F507 136C  AF76 D822 E6E6 B873 2E79