[Esd-l] Is there an "idiot's guide to setting up the sanitizer"?

John D. Hardin jhardin at impsec.org
Mon Oct 28 23:08:01 PST 2002

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002, Kenneth Porter wrote:

> --On Friday, October 25, 2002 12:38 PM -0700 John Lang
> <johnl at oregonisonline.net> wrote:
>
> > I am quite inexperienced with procmail.  I've only been running my linux
> > server with sendmail for about a year or so.  I'm looking for a step by
> > step guide for installing the sanitizer and getting it up and running.
>
> I'd recommend taking a half hour to read through the procmail man pages. It
> looks like a lot but once you get your head around it it's not so bad.

There are also lots of resources scattered around the web. A google
for "procmail help getting started" turns up some good links. There
are also a few links at
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Software/Internet/Clients/Mail/Unix/Procmail/

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 jhardin at impsec.org                        pgpk -a jhardin at impsec.org
 key: 0xB8732E79 - 2D8C 34F4 6411 F507 136C  AF76 D822 E6E6 B873 2E79