[Esd-l] Sanitizer for end users

Brent Wallis brent.w at infosynergy.com.au
Thu May 2 01:38:01 PDT 2002

Hi,

hmm, wow
....my only problem would be that the EULA would probably take up more
characters than the code...
still a good idea though...

let me see:
1 year sub at $24.95USD x untold numbers of
suckers x 4000 years (that last bit is buried in the EULA...don't ask
...click I ACCEPT to continue)
= big bucks!!!
(oops...Almost forgot the software required to manage the licences....add
$1000
... per year cos it's subsciption based too)

damn this open source rubbish...the sanitizer has kept every network
under my control virus free for over 22 months....thousands of happy
users...
that only paid A pittance for my time to install......why should they have
all the fun and money!!!

I am sick of the client thankyou's and pats on the back. I'm sick of the
useful and interesting
work I get to do in other areas cos my clients are not having to spend their
IT budgets on virus cleaning!

I'm going M$!
BW