[Esd-l] Eudora save attachment?

Simon Matthews simon at paxonet.com
Fri Jun 21 23:06:01 PDT 2002

John,

Well there is another approach.

Eudora strips attachments out and saves them to an attachments directory.
They will be there as files and can be manipulated as any other file.

The attachment directory is by default called "attach" and is underneath
the  Eudora program folder. So it could be:
\Program Files\Qualcomm\eudora\attach

or:
\Qualcomm\eudora\attach

Or something similar.

It is also possible to change the location of this folder -- somewhere in
Eudora's options.

Simon