[Esd-l] Using Cyrus w/ Sanitizer

David B. Bitton david at codenoevil.com
Thu Jun 20 13:57:01 PDT 2002

Hi,
    I learned about esd from the spam assassin mailing list.  I'm using
Cyrus-IMAP in conjunction w/ Procmail and Postix.  Now, I'd like to add in
esd.  I set

SECURITY_QUARANTINE="| /usr/sbin/cyrdeliver -e -a bittondb -m
user.bittondb.SPAM"

but in the Promail Security daemon notice i received i got

Attempt to quarantine the following message in $SECURITY_QUARANTINE failed.
Message has been bounced.
Verify file access permissions (file must be writable):

Now, I looked at the recipes, and they end w/o a pipe, just a mailbox dump.
Is there a way I can get this work w/o having to edit the esd code to add
the pipe?

--

David B. Bitton
david at codenoevil.com