[Esd-l] Mail Header modified

Jorge Minassian jorge at minassian.net
Wed Jul 17 13:04:01 PDT 2002

John, sorry, but I did not read the list (that goes to other folder on my
mail agent ...) before asking you more help.

The problem was center on what John says here at bottom: permisions on
procmail.log

I set up
    LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail.log
instead
    LOGFILE=$HOME/procmail.log (as sugested on distribution)

Apparently the "missing F" problem has gone,  when doing   chmod 622 to
/var/log/procmail.log

Thank you a lot,
Jorge.