[Esd-l] Redirect to Nimda doesn't work?

Brian Hanna bdhanna at visi.com
Mon Sep 24 06:56:01 PDT 2001

It appears that redirects sent back to Nimda wouldn't work. However,
perhaps mod_rewrite could help.

Early bird is software that gets the worm requests, looks up the
complaint email address, and fires off a "Your machine is infected"
email to the (hopefully correct) admin. For more info, see:

	http://www.treachery.net/

 From the early bird mailing list:

--

Brian H.