[Esd-l] Poison Files

Simon Griffiths simon.g at claycrossbs.co.uk
Fri Oct 19 01:39:02 PDT 2001

Hi there,

Would anyone care to share there poison files as the one I have hasn't been
updated for a while.  Basically the systems just about to move from a test
enviroment to production and I'm concerned that I haven't caught and added
all virii to our poison file.  I'd really just like it to verify our file is
upto date as well.

Thanks in advance,

Si.
--
Simon Griffiths
Systems Administrator - Clay Cross Building Society