[Esa-l]Sendmail Distribution Lists

Floyd Pierce floydp at boxusa.com
Thu Jul 26 07:02:50 PDT 2001

There has been discussion on the list of how to check all outgoing
mail also. I'm interested in poisoning outgoing mail without the
overhead of the mime scanner. I think that in order to stop the
rampant slamming of huge chuncks of the internet sooner or later
everyone (whatever that means) will have to deal with checking
outbound mail.

We have (as I'm sure many of you have) a policy restricting the
use of e-mail for non-business uses. As such we poison mp3's, mpg's,
and a host of other filetypes that our users should not be sending.

Having the poisoning capability on outbound mail would be great for
us.

--
Floyd Pierce              | Director of Information Technology
Phone  847-790-2830 (IL)  | Box USA
Phone  817-783-2355 (TX)  | floydp at boxusa.com
Fax    847-790-2880       | floyd at floydbob.com