[Esa-l][OT] Attachment blocking

Peter Hanecak hanecak at megaloman.com
Mon Jul 23 23:50:54 PDT 2001

Hello,

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Brent Wallis wrote:

> In mosts cases, a simple ACL on a Squid proxy server will do this for you.
> Where my clients have allowed it and where we have the sanitizer in place,
> we have blocked access to hotmail.com and yahoo.com for all users via squid
> ACL's...works a treat.

do you also knnow about some "more" complicated ACLs which filters just
"bad attachments" but now ALL hotmail? I'm not using hotmail thus I duno
specifics of this service

I would like to kill whole hotmail.com (especialy because it is operated
by MS) but well, I'm not quite that "nazi". :)

Sincerely

Peter