[Esa-l][OT] Attachment blocking

Brent Wallis brent.w at infosynergy.com.au
Mon Jul 23 20:09:00 PDT 2001

Greets Back Andre,
In mosts cases, a simple ACL on a Squid proxy server will do this for you.
Where my clients have allowed it and where we have the sanitizer in place,
we have blocked access to hotmail.com and yahoo.com for all users via squid
ACL's...works a treat.

This prevents most if not all of the prob....hope it helps
Brent Wallis