[Esd-l] Weird behavior on some attachments

Murray Crane mcrane at longbridge.com
Thu Dec 20 05:32:00 PST 2001

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:06:02 -0500, Mark Wendt wrote:

>Oh great Sanitizer Gods, how can I make the Sanitizer behave (I know I
>can't make the Microshite products behave.....) the same for the M$
>products as they do for most normal email clients.  I just want to strip
>the attachment completely off, leaving the body of the email intact.

I am ready to be flamed for this, but if memory serves me, John has implemented
stripping only as a by-product of his local.procmail handling code, and only in the
most recent version of the sanitizer (which I'm not using yet, naughty me...)

Any advance on this?

Murray Crane
Network Systems Administrator
Longbridge International Plc