[Esd-l] Sanitizing on Outgoing Mail

Paul Thomas paul at cuenet.com
Fri Dec 7 03:28:00 PST 2001

Sorry for the repost, I fired off the other one hastily. For clarity
I'll make a couple corrections.

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Paul Thomas wrote:

> I use Procmail as my local delivery agent, so in my /etc/procmailrc
> file, I add things like:
>
> INCLUDERC=/etc/procmail/html-trap2.procmail

change the above line to:
INCLUDERC=/etc/procmail/html-trap.procmail

> INCLUDERC=/etc/procmail/bulkmailer-trap.procmail
> INCLUDERC=/etc/procmail/msbloat-trap.procmail

> *Note. This does not work for aliases listed in the /etc/aliases
> file. Those need to be piped directly to /etc/procmailrc like:
>
> somealias: "|exec /usr/bin/procmail -m /etc/procmailrc.verp"

and the above line should be for this example:

somealias: "|exec /usr/bin/procmail -m /etc/procmailrc"

Thanks,

--Paul T,

--
Calvin and Hobbes (Bill Watterson): "The surest sign that intelligent
life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact