[Esa-l] quarantined email stuck in que?

Glenn Valenta glenn at coloradostudios.com
Tue Aug 21 23:19:41 PDT 2001

Nope.  I don't think that's it becuase when I added the line

>  mailer-daemon:  root

to my alias file, makemap complained when it was run...

>makemap: /etc/mail/aliases: line 19: key mailer-daemon:: duplicate key

I've also updated several key packages...

procmail-3.21-0.62
sendmail.8.11.6
imap-2001

I still have to "rm /var/spool/mqueue/*" with every virus.

Bummer!

--
Glenn Valenta   Engineering @ http://www.coloradostudios.com
valenta at home.com              Personal mail