[Esa-l] html-trap.procmail 1.14 query

Patrick pat at sid-dis.com
Tue Jul 25 18:50:44 PDT 2000

I have the same problem. Filtering incoming mail then exchange server
get it by pop (I can't smtp since I don't have a fixed IP).

The macro scoring doesn't work too. Seem that I can't do chomp (at
least it's where the script stop working properly). Don't know why yet.

The remaining of the script is working properly.

Patrick.