[Esa-l] Mp3 file can execute code in Winamp [Sandblad advisory #5] (fwd)

John D. Hardin jhardin at impsec.org
Sat Apr 27 18:53:01 PDT 2002

You may wish to add MP3 to your local MANGLE_EXECUTABLES list.

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 jhardin at impsec.org                       pgpk -a jhardin at wolfenet.com
  768: 0x41EA94F5 - A3 0C 5B C2 EF 0D 2C E5  E9 BF C8 33 A7 A9 CE 76
 1024: 0xB8732E79 - 2D8C 34F4 6411 F507 136C  AF76 D822 E6E6 B873 2E79
 "They [media giants] have no idea how to do business with resourceful
  human beings rather than passive vegetables. So they run to [the]
  government for protection."
                    -- Doc Searls on the SSSCA, in Linux Journal
   920 days until the Presidential Election