My wish list
(In no particular order of preference)
$Id: wishlist.html,v 1.6 2020-08-30 11:47:47-07 jhardin Exp jhardin $
Primary Arms PAPS1-6X rifle scope,
a Trijicon ACOG
3.5x .308 BDC model with the
RMR05 reflex sight mount,
a 1-4x or 1-6x
Combat Rifle Scope,
.308 "AA" battery model.
Several thousand rounds of quality
7.62x51 NATO surplus
- preferably in battlepacks, but no Pakistani!
would be okay too -
Speer Gold Dot .45ACP 200gr+P
or Speer Gold Dot .45ACP 230gr.
Savage 10FCP-SR 24"
Savage 11 Long Range Hunter
rifle in .308 Winchester, with a
Primary Arms PA4-14XFFP308
- A shorty para FAL carbine with a
heavy-duty picatinny scope mount dust cover
and the PAPS, CRS, Trijicon or EOTech scope mentioned above
(though I wouldn't turn down a short-gas-system FAL carbine with a regular non-para stock...)
- Or, instead of the para FAL, a Kel-Tec RFB carbine,
With the PAPS, CRS, Trijicon or EOTech scope mentioned above.
- A bunch of
- Bundeswehr (German Army) Flecktarn pattern camouflage boonie hat, pouches, drop-leg holster, poncho, range bag, etc. etc. etc.
Dillon RL-550B or Hornady Lock-n-Load AP or RCBS 2000
progressive reloading press with .308 Winchester / 7.62 NATO and .38 Special/.357 Magnum dies.
- The Gunplumber's Guide to FN FAL Home Gunsmithing Video & Workbook
LAV III with the
Delco TOW-enhanced 30mm chain gun turret
and a biodiesel conversion.
That last snow storm was not fun to commute in.
- A gift certificate for Baen Books.
- A good-quality portable digital voice recorder with at least 18 hours capacity at high quality.
LASIK Ah, well. My myopia is 'way too bad for that now.
New eyeballs, maybe?
- Our cats to come back home... :(
- Time. Less stress. Freedom from guilt and regrets. Freedom from debt.
Freedom from nosy, arrogant, self-important know-it-all politicians
(and their lackeys in the press)
who want to tell me how I can and can't live my life
whilst picking my pocket for funds with which to buy votes.
Amazon wish list
for more reading and couch-potato swag.
Midway USA wish list for more gun-related swag.
Take care, everybody. :)
(here's my home page)