[Esd-l] URG: Updated novarg local rule for sanitizer

Philip Choy plchoy at income.com.sg
Tue Jan 27 10:06:30 PST 2004

That is what i did.

That is what i did to filter all those novarg esp hated bounced mails
containing zip files.

:0BD
* ^UEsDBAoAAAAAA
* ^(ICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICA|
ALgAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAqAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAA|
uAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACoAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
)
/filtered

Once u r satisfied with it, u may replace /filtered with /dev/null to save
disk space.

Phil.