[Esd-l] mailchk in /tmp

John D. Hardin jhardin at impsec.org
Tue Feb 10 06:43:16 PST 2004

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, [iso-8859-2] Mgr Marcela Donièová wrote:

> I install procmail sanitizer and now I hve many mailchk.xxxx files
> in /tmp directory.
>
> Is that a problem or is normally?

The sanitizer should clean up after itself. Those files should not be
left behind.

It look like it may leave them behind if mimencode is not working. I
have fixed this problem in the development version.

Please check to make sure mimencode is working.

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 jhardin at impsec.org                        pgpk -a jhardin at impsec.org
 key: 0xB8732E79 - 2D8C 34F4 6411 F507 136C  AF76 D822 E6E6 B873 2E79
  "Bother," said Pooh as he struggled with /etc/sendmail.cf, "it never
  does quite what I want. I wish Christopher Robin was here."
				-- Peter da Silva in a.s.r