[Esd-l] macro scanning...

Agung Kuswanto NCS kagung at ncs.com.sg
Mon Nov 3 22:14:47 PST 2003

Thanks for your recommendations.

There are few library on CPAN to read/write ms excel file. But unfortunately
they can't detect any macro, and according to them macro in excel file is
not documented.

Btw, how's the content filtering program knows there's a macro inside office
attachment regardless malicious or not.

Thanks & Best Regards
Agung K