aaz (was Re: [Esd-l] Procmail Sanitizer local rule for SoBig .ZIP worm)

Scott Taylor scott at dctchambers.com
Thu Jun 26 08:02:46 PDT 2003

Why do you keep reposting this message only steeling other peoples
subjects?  I'm pretty sure OutHouse Expunger gives the user the ability to
enter the their own subject.

Why am I top posting?  Because you leave me little choice.  You also give
us no hints on the contents of your procmailrc file other than one little
rule, and how did you set up SpamAssassin?  etc...

1.) Start your own thread
2.) Give us some background on your setup
   i) procmailrc (fully)
  ii) Mail Server (name and version, ie: Sendmail V8.8.8)
iii) other software you are using including versions and setup
  iv) any thing else that might be relevant, like the line in your
sendmail.cf file that calls procmail or spamassassin or whatever else you
may be running.
3.) Don't top post, like I just did, and clean up irrelevant text.
4.) Receive a sane answer