[Esd-l] Possibly Bugbear

John D. Hardin jhardin at impsec.org
Tue Oct 1 21:11:01 PDT 2002

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, Howard Lowndes wrote:

> The attachment has a double extension with the full name being
> >         name=amy & scott wedding menu kelly for erica.pub.scr
>
> However, the attachment shows up as

My testbed using 1.136pre4 properly quoted the filename and trapped
the .scr file attachment, as did 1.135 when I pointed the testbed at
that version.

 Fixing unquoted filename "amy & scott wedding menu kelly for
erica.pub.scr".
 Checking "amy & scott wedding menu kelly for erica.pub.scr" for
stripping.
 Checking "amy & scott wedding menu kelly for erica.pub.scr" for
poisoning.
 Trapped poisoned executable "amy & scott wedding menu kelly for
erica.pub.scr".
 Mangling executable filename "amy & scott wedding menu kelly for
erica.pub.scr".

What version do you have installed?

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 jhardin at impsec.org                        pgpk -a jhardin at impsec.org
 key: 0xB8732E79 - 2D8C 34F4 6411 F507 136C  AF76 D822 E6E6 B873 2E79