[Esd-l] Problems with Santizer and Linuxconf Virtual domains

Dave Hamilton dave at backbeatmedia.com
Thu May 30 07:06:01 PDT 2002

Greetings, all --

I recently installed Sanitizer, and it seems to work for mail that's
coming into my main domain.  However, I run virtual domain's via
Linuxconf, as well.  So I went in and made procmail my processor for
each virtual domain, and then it began filtering messages properly,
etc.  The problem is that procmail also appears to be the service
that manages these virtual domains.  As such, enabling it and using
Sanitzer basically disabled my virtual domains.  All mail for any
people on virtual domains gets summarily routed into the root mailbox
(whether or not it has viruses, etc.).

Any thoughts on how I might be able to implement this while
preserving all of my prior functionality?

-Dave