[Esd-l] Html-trap and received mail from yahoo.com

Frank Hahn buckeye+htmltrap at machlink.com
Fri May 17 10:06:01 PDT 2002

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 07:06:37AM -0700, John Hardin wrote:
> There's no X-Security: header, so the sanitizer didn't process it.
>
> There's also not a Received: header for your local system (the latest
> one is the Yahoo server receiving it) so it looks like fetchyahoo.pl is
> delivering it directly to your mailbox rather than sending it via the
> local MTA.

Hi John:

Thanks for the reply.

What you say above may be true and there could also be problems with the
fetchyahoo.pl script, but I just turned on verbose logging in my
.procmailrc file and had the fetchyahoo.pl script get the problem
email again from yahoo.com.

Looking through the procmail log file, it sure looks like html-trap
script is working on it.  I don't want to send the logging to the
list, but if you are interested, I could send it to you direct.

Thanks again.

--
Frank Hahn

Quality Control, n.:
	The process of testing one out of every 1,000 units coming off
a production line to make sure that at least one out of 100 works.