[Esd-l] SECURITY_NOTIFY_SENDER="YES"

Philip Choy plchoy at income.com.sg
Fri May 17 00:55:01 PDT 2002

I had had problems with what you had been experiencing.. until i upgraded
sendmail 8.9.3 to sendmail 8.11.6 that recognise envelope sender header,
though i had had procmail v.3.15 and eventually moved up to procmail v3.22.

Thereafter, the filter responsed nicely.. and pocketed avg of 21k mails/ mth
.. skyscrapping up from normally 5k mails/mth

So, maybe the solution to your problem may lie in your upgrading of sendmail
and procmail.

Phil.