[Esd-l] More dropped Fs

John D. Hardin jhardin at impsec.org
Fri Jun 14 07:06:00 PDT 2002

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Donncha O Caoimh wrote:

> When this came up previously the follow procmail recipe was posted
> by someone (maybe John).

Yeah, that was me. It's intended as a debugging aid.

> Drop this into your /etc/procmailrc or into a file that'll be
> "includerc"  there..

Preferably after the sanitizer. To get a good trace you'd put it
before the local-rules call, between the local-rules and sanitizer
calls, and after the sanitizer call, ideally with different log
messages.

I don't have any idea why this is happening. There was some noise on
the procmail list that is was due to lock failures on fianl delivery,
but none of the sanitizer recipies are delivering recipes (except for
the save-to-quarantine - and your quarantine is okay, right?)

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 jhardin at impsec.org                        pgpk -a jhardin at impsec.org
  768: 0x41EA94F5 - A3 0C 5B C2 EF 0D 2C E5  E9 BF C8 33 A7 A9 CE 76
 1024: 0xB8732E79 - 2D8C 34F4 6411 F507 136C  AF76 D822 E6E6 B873 2E79
 "To disable the Internet to save EMI and Disney is the moral
  equivalent of burning down the library of Alexandria to ensure the
  livelihood of monastic scribes."
                                    -- John Ippolito of the Guggenheim