[Esd-l] Spoofed email addresses

Paul Ferwerda paul at ferwerda.net
Fri Jun 14 04:15:04 PDT 2002

        As a newbie to this list I apologize if I'm asking something that has been covered before. I checked the subject of posts in the archives for the last two years for "spoolf" but didn't find anything.  The sanitizer sent out a notification message and I received the following message back.  From looking at the headers it looks like the Return-Path was forged.  Is there any way to deal with this short of not notifying?

Thanks,
Paul