[Esd-l] More dropped Fs

Donncha O Caoimh donncha.ocaoimh at tradesignals.com
Fri Jun 14 02:54:00 PDT 2002

When this came up previously the follow procmail recipe was posted by someone
(maybe John). I installed it, I haven't checked the logfiles but we haven't
had problems with corrupt mail files anymore!

Drop this into your /etc/procmailrc or into a file that'll be "includerc"
there..

Donncha.

:0 H
* ! ^From[ ]
*   ^rom[ ]
{
        LOG="*** Dropped F off From_ header! Fixing up. "

        :0 fhw
}