[Esd-l] Sanitizer works for all except a few

Dave Clendenan dave at david.clendenan.ca
Wed Jul 17 09:02:00 PDT 2002

I have a number of users with /bin/false as their shell, but I have
/bin/false in /etc/shells.  The sanitizer works for them just fine.

Does the sanitizer use the specified shell, or does it just make sure
there's a 'legit' shell?

Dave

--
Dave Clendenan
dave at clendenan.ca

PGP fingerprint: 910E 8400 7A16 822C 9B62  209F 6CAB DEDF BF4B DF75

The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to
choose from.
		-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum