[Esd-l] Sanitizer works for all except a few

Chris Rothbauer crothbauer at intagio.com
Tue Jul 16 07:50:01 PDT 2002

I just installed procmail and sanitizer to strip all unwanted
attachments from inbound email. Very nice tool, by the way. I have it
working across my initial test group except for two people (about a 25%
failure rate). We use Outlook 2000 client against Solaris 2.6, Sendmail
8.11.6, procmail 3.15.2, and Sanitizer 1.135.

The two who received "stripped" files (outlook strips them) have
different shells (/bin/false, and /bin/bash), don't have .forward files
or .procmailrc files, and I have removed their .profile and .bashrc
files.

The log entries for my procmail.log (mine works) and theirs are
identical.

I am running out of ideas. Any thoughts on where I can look?

Thanks,

Chris