[Esd-l] Need to bypass Sanitizer

Paul Thomas paul at cuenet.com
Thu Apr 18 15:25:02 PDT 2002

Hi,

In my /etc/procmailrc file I have setup a MANGLE_EXTENSIONS=
list on a domain basis to mangle some extentions and let others through
and all seems to work well.

However, I'm having trouble with the following:

REPORT: Trapped poisoned executable "Rotoworld.com.htm"
REPORT: Not a document, or already poisoned by filename. Not scanned for
macros.
STATUS: Message quarantined, not delivered to recipient.

I need to les "Rotoworld.com.htm" through for a particular
domain.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

--Paul

--
Edward P. Tryon: "In answer to the question of why it happened,
I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of