[Esa-l] Convincing Users to Patch

Andre Kajita - Administrador da Rede admin at camarasjc.sp.gov.br
Wed May 2 12:40:05 PDT 2001

Greets,

Thanks for the feedback folks, but I would like to comment that I
don't want to blackhole the guy or reject his emails - John's filter
blocks the Hybris emails all the time (congrats!) - that's not what
bothers me.  What bothers me is his "I'm-to-busy" attitude!

What I would like to know is if anybody's been able to convince User
Joe (or Mary) to patch?

I've met some REALLY thick skulled people before and started a few
dozen flamewars (won most of them due to my ability to go down to
shear violence and foul language) but I'm getting older and I'd like
to have a more 'grown up' approach to this.  :)

BTW, I erased the email - just seeing the guy's email address was
getting me worked up.

Thanks!
Andre.
--
"Your password must be at least 18770 characters(...)"
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q276/3/04.asp