[Esa-l]procmail log

Brent Wallis brent.w at infosynergy.com.au
Tue Jun 12 06:14:10 PDT 2001

Hi,
A good place to look for a start is the man page for logrotate. Can only
assume yor OS is linux....you don't mention it.

You have not probably recieved any answer for this because it's beyond the
scope of the list....it's something that is part of being a sysadmin,
not something that is a flaw/function of the sanitiser.
There are a hundreds of tools available for log management, a good place
worth read thru for an answer is:
http://www.linuxdoc.org/

Sorry if this is blunt but that's the way it is.
BW