[Esa-l]procmail log

Murray Crane mcrane at longbridge.com
Tue Jun 12 04:50:51 PDT 2001

John (et. al.),

Further to this, anyone have any idea what facility name is used by procmail to do the logging?

I keep having to reboot our sanitizer box because [particularly] the procmail log grows hugely quickly.  I am now having to rotate the procmail log daily, only keep a single
previous log and am having to compress all the logs on this machine.  It would be nice to foist it off to another machine (like our central logging server) where it can be dealt with
appropriately.

Murray Crane
Sysadmin
Longbridge International Plc