[Esa-l] Where to find source for mimencode and mktemp

Phil Pennock pdp at nl.demon.net
Mon Feb 26 01:33:27 PST 2001

On 2001-02-25 at 13:30 -0800, Joe Pace wrote:
> I have been unable to locate the source for mimencode and mktemp --
> would some kind soul let me know where to find?

mimencode(1) is part of metamail, which is available at:
 <ftp://thumper.bellcore.com/pub/nsb/mm2.7.tar.Z>

mktemp is typically part of the OS.  I'm unaware of specific packages
for any OS.  The one time I needed it especially, I fetched it via the
CVSWeb interface (either OpenBSD or FreeBSD) and also had to fetch some
supporting library routine source files.  It's fairly easy, provided
that you can handle sorting out object-file link issues.

HTH,

PS: sort out your line-wrapping!
--
Phil Pennock                        <pdp at nl.demon.net> <Phil.Pennock at thus.net>
Demon Internet Nederland -- Network Operations Centre -- Systems Administrator