[Esd-l] Can't write to spambox

Paul Thomas paul at cuenet.com
Thu Aug 30 09:54:02 PDT 2001

Hi,

On my Linux machine I run the sanitizer stuff successfully
from /etc/procmailrc. I also have:

INCLUDERC=/etc/procmail/bulkmailer-trap.procmail

in there also. Some of my user directories the bulkmailer-trap
works ok and puts spam in a spambox file in the user's
home directory. Other of my user directories cause the
following error:

procmail: Error while writing to "spambox"

The permissions on these directories are all the same.

Any comments appreciated.

Thanks,

--Paul T,

--
"So enjoy yourselves, dabble in sound, paint your pictures, turn
on your mind and gently float downstream..." -- George Martin,