[Esa-l] Notify *their* postmaster

Jason D. Jordan guru at swami.pcguru.com.au
Wed Sep 20 20:21:52 PDT 2000

Howdy Folks,

I've never had a day like it.

So many people trying to send olympic and offensive multimedia as file
attachments.

I'm so glad we have this filter in place or our mail server would be on its
knees - adversly affecting business...

What I'd really, really like is an option to not only notify the sender that
their email has been blocked, but also to cc that message to their
postmaster.

This is not some bitter and twisted attempt to get anyone shafted, it's just
that 50% of what is blocked is coming from business & government sites *and*
in the main they are the same people over & over.

John... is it possible to have another option to do this?

Cheers, Jas